Dubeast-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best 317 PK Private Server in 2016!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
***THIS IS NOT CORRECT FORUM. NEW FORUM IS www.dubeast-pkz.com*****
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Play
Download Client
Latest topics
» New forums, don't use this one
Updates! + Server up for a bit this week, to test EmptyThu May 26, 2016 3:45 pm by Drewdubeast

» News for 5/20
Updates! + Server up for a bit this week, to test EmptyFri May 20, 2016 2:16 am by Drewdubeast

» Vote HERE:
Updates! + Server up for a bit this week, to test EmptyWed May 18, 2016 11:50 am by Drewdubeast

» Server is up!
Updates! + Server up for a bit this week, to test EmptyTue May 17, 2016 11:13 pm by Drewdubeast

» Updates! + Server up for a bit this week, to test
Updates! + Server up for a bit this week, to test EmptySun May 15, 2016 11:54 pm by Drewdubeast

» The Return
Updates! + Server up for a bit this week, to test EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:08 pm by Drewdubeast

» Server returning in June!
Updates! + Server up for a bit this week, to test EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:19 pm by Drewdubeast

»  GUYS!
Updates! + Server up for a bit this week, to test EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:38 pm by b0ss

»  Drew
Updates! + Server up for a bit this week, to test EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:33 pm by Drewdubeast

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Updates! + Server up for a bit this week, to test

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drewdubeast
Dubeast-Pkz Owner
Dubeast-Pkz Owner
Drewdubeast

Character sheet
Dicing: 9000000000

Updates! + Server up for a bit this week, to test Empty
PostSubject: Updates! + Server up for a bit this week, to test   Updates! + Server up for a bit this week, to test EmptySun May 15, 2016 11:54 pm

Hey all, I would like to announce some new updates, along with how the server will be up for a bit this week to test and see how everything is working.

Updates:

• No more webclient Sad Java released new updates which require you to change settings in order to run a webclient, which can increase your risk of getting viruses, so I decided I will be releasing a downloadable client, which is fine, but a tiny bit less convenient. Still works the same, though, and will provide same experience.
  • I made some huge fixes to the graphics in the game. It's still a little buggy, but I fixed a lot of the donor armor such as Statius and Vesta. (It was not right when I had this running before)
  • New weapons! I fixed the Chaotic Maul so that it works perfectly, along with adding the Korasi Sword, with full special attack. This will not be available in the normal stores, but will be available in the VIP stores. This weapon is obviously going to be hard to obtain, for it's special attack hits very high. Will be a good addition to your gear if you can get your hands on one.
  • Full dueling arena with staking. This is accessible via the teleport buttons (see below)
  • Teleport buttons! The quest tab is redesigned with info such as kill count, black marks, and PK-points, along with teleport buttons that allow you to click and teleport to where the button says, including different minigames and training areas.
  • New staff - Will and I will still be the head, but we will have a new team of moderators and admins, which will grow as the server grows.

I will post on this thread the times which you can log on and test it with me, I will keep you all posted.

So far, you might be able to log-in on these days:

• Wednesday, May 18th
  • Sunday, May 22nd

After these days, it should start to be up 24/7, for I will be able to run it at all times!

Thanks all, hope to see you online! Can't wait to get this rolling again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubeast-pkz.forumotion.com

Updates! + Server up for a bit this week, to test
Page 1 of 1